29 Maumelle Curve Ct North Little Rock, AR 72113
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, full service company providing turnkey services for the wireless telecommunication industry, on their 6 month Contract To Hire Project Manager position based in their Little Rock, AR office,
Why Is This Job For Me?
The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive experience in project completion from inception to completion on Tower builds and modifications. Someone who has handled both external vendor relationships and oversight of in house install crews, financial budgeting, effective project planning and tracking all within budget on time.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract.
- Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Lead meetings with team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements and antennas
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, and property management
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods.
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach