3500 Regency Parkway Suite 100 Cary, NC 27518
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, a leader in the Tower industry of Telecom who owns, operates, and builds wireless communications infrastructure. This is a One-year Contract to Hire position in Cary, NC.
We are seeking a talented candidate who has experience in Site Development management handling real estate activities and meeting with clients in order to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Manage deployment activities including: site acquisition, leasing, due diligence, pre-construction services, A&E Services, deployment meetings and close out packages.
- Ability to manage over 100 projects at one time.
- Work with contractors and vendors to meet project timelines
- Establish customer relationships, maintain consistent communication, managing customer needs and expectations by meeting project timelines.
- Ensure completion of approvals and construction functions throughout deployment.
- Identify potential risk issues and develop an action plan to address them.
- Ensure department needs are met through consistent communication.
- Experience maintaining daily milestones within database and communicate progress to upper management.
- Maintain quality and cost efficiency within project budget.
- Communicate project milestones and address issues as they arise
- Attend deployment and other customer meetings as required.
- 3+ years experience project construction management experience
- In-depth knowledge of site development.
- Must live in Cary, NC
- Professionalism, Customer Facing
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects