Project Manager Fiber Construction 0692
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client on this long term 12-18 month Contract position in the Greater Orlando market with one the largest players in the telecom industry! The position is based in the Orlando office working in the Tallahassee market about 25%.
We are seeking a Fiber Construction Project Manager. This candidate will be responsible for the effective management of all designated projects including budgets and schedules, coordination of all project deliverables with completion of milestones and working with the cross-functional project team including stakeholders, both internal and external team members and third party contractors.
- Secure OSP engineering quotes from Vendors and request PO’ s.
- Manage vendors for:
- timely aerial engineering (including wind load and JPAs) and underground engineering and submittals.
- create permit
- aerial tracking reports
- OSP construction
- Drive out network to optimize fiber routing.
- Mitigate failed pole issues.
- Attend Fiber Engineering and Deployment calls/meetings.
- Manage vendors for lease duct research and application process.
- Manage vendor to ensure drafting and geospatial standards are met.
- Manage vendor to generate and QC make-ready package for construction.
- Generate BOM’ s and Construction packages to hand to construction.
- Managing vendor to create fiber splice designs and cut sheets for construction.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless experience with customer-facing project management experience
- Extreme understanding of right-of-way analysis of the proposed fiber plant, such as the identification of utility and permit applications needed for a project
- AutoCad Software experience, Autodesk DWG TrueView, 2016 Google Earth extremely beneficial
- MS Excel utilized for Project Management, milestones, tracking and completion deadlines.