Project Manager (Small Cell )
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client on this long term 12-18 month Contract position in the Greater Miami market with one the largest players in the telecom industry!
We are seeking a Project Manager with Small Cell experience in the telecommunications industry. This candidate will be responsible for the effective management of all designated projects including budgets and schedules, coordination of all project deliverables with completion of milestones and working with the cross-functional project team including stakeholders, both internal and external team members and third party contractors.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion including product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction and close-out are completed on time and within budget.
- Manage all external vendors and contractors.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects
- Lead internal and external meetings to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary.
- Work directly with the customer to provide comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless experience with customer-facing project management experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements and antennas
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods.
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Travel to the Tri-County areas of Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade 20%-30% of the time for site visits.