BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client who is a large Neutral Host Vendor embarking on a Fiber build in South Florida to support a large scale SmallCell Telecommunications project. This position is a Contract position for the next 18 months in Sunrise, FL.
This is a highly desirable position for a Project Coordinator with a variety of reposnsibilities including: correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- Issue vendor POs, as needed
- Various Office management functions such as supply ordering, package shipment, event coordination, office vendor coordination and payment (garbage, utilities, coffee, etc)
One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience