8517 South Park Circle Suite 150 Suite 150 Orlando, FL 32819
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, an owner and operator of carrier-neutral host and fiber networks on their 12-18 month contract to hire position in Orlando, FL
We are seeking a talented and experienced Project Coordinator to support a large Small Cell initiative. The ideal candidate will be skilled at basic tracking invoices and payments related to the permitting within the ROW,, multi-tasking administrative tasks, and superior Microsoft Excel competency with extensive hands on ability to complete V-Look Ups and Pivot Tables.
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project status is maintained with complete accuracy.
- Maintaining Excel reporting including formulas, V-Look-ups and Pivot Tables
- Identify and track county permits
- Creates and distributes internal and external correspondence.
- Budget review utilizing JDE software
- Create and track PO' s
- Proactively communicates all issues to management.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports.
- Provides additional administrative support and various office management including meeting preparation, supplies/materials ordering, and event coordination.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience; telecommunications experience is preferred.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software (Excel experience required).
- Experience with JDE software highly desired.
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.