1200 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 240 Mahwah, NJ 07430
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, one of the largest neutral host vendors in the telecommunications industry for their 6 month contract position in the Mahwah, NY office.
We are seeking a talented Project Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be skilled at data management, multi-tasking administrative tasks, and superior Microsoft Excel competency in advanced skills of pivot tables v-lookups, etc.
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project status is maintained with complete accuracy.
- Issue vendor POs.
- Proactively communicates all issues to management.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports.
- Provides additional administrative support and various office management including meeting preparation, supplies/materials ordering, and event coordination.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience; telecommunications experience is preferred.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software (Excel experience required).
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.