695 Route 46 West Fairfield, NJ 07004
Why Is This Job For Me?
At BroadStaff we have an outstanding opportunity for a Project Coordinator. To be successful in this role, you will need to support the project team to ensure project goals are accomplished
within the time and budget parameters. You must be keenly adept in key document control, database management, tracking project activities and coordinating team communications. Having strong communication skills (both written and verbal), extensive software (Microsoft Office)
skills, and Internet research abilities are required.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- *Robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision packages available with fixed rate company contribution based on plan chosen.
- FSA, Life Insurance and Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits plans are available
- 401K offering up to a 3.5% company match
- Paid Vacation Plan accrued hourly; Year 1: 12 days, Year 2: 16 days and 14 Paid Holiday Days
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture; frequent company team building events
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
- Manages large databases, uses reporting tools and understands how it applies to project deliverables
- Maintain electronic files, database management, track project activities and teamcommunications, keeping workflow on track
- Generates customized reports and pivot tables in addition to utilizing VLookupfunctionality
- Tracks all major and minor milestones associated with end-to-end deployment activities
- Coordinate accurate, up-to-date reporting of project status, scheduling, and planning
- Maintain project trackers and client tracking database
- Attend weekly update meetings with clients, as requested by project manager
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of project status at all times
- Work with project manager to produce monthly invoicing tracking
- Assist project manager(s) with administrative and coordination tasks
- College degree (Bachelors preferred) or relevant and equivalent work experience may be considered
- Knowledge or experience as a Project Coordinator in the wireless, telecommunications, construction, public utility or related industry is a plus
- Experience managing multiple tasks, documents, analyzing data, progress reporting,
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented with good analytical skills a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Extremely organized, with strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Self-learner and ability to resolve problems