2000 Corporate Drive Canonsburg, PA
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, the largest neutral host vendor in the telecommunications industry for their long term 12 month Contract to Hire position in the Pittsburg market. Candidate MUST reside within a short commute to Canonsburg.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Project Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be skilled at multi-tasking and handling project tracking, administrative tasks, various reporting and working with multiple Project Managers. A background in Telecommunications is preferred.
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project status is maintained with complete accuracy
- Creates and distributes internal and external correspondence
- Issue vendor POs
- Proactively communicates all issues to management
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects to monitor for integrity and completeness
- Provides ad hoc reports
- Provides additional administrative support and various office management including meeting preparation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience; telecommunications experience is preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including V-Look-ups, Pivot Tables, reporting, etc.
- Other project tracking and financial tracking software experience in desireable.
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment