Project Coordinator Assistant
6375 W SR 80 LaBelle, FL 33935
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a telecom construction company handling Tower, Civil, Electrical, DAS and Small Cell Projects throughout the East coast.
The Project Coordinator Assistant will assist and support the Management Team on construction projects, including project design and development activities. The Project Coordinator Assistant role will perform a
wide variety of administrative duties as required to support project completion.
- General office and administration duties
- Have in depth information about the project area
- Assist in the completion of project designs
- Create Mock Invoice
- Communicate timeline changes and new information to team; track project changes and adjust
- schedules as needed
- Participate in project design meetings
- Track project progress and ensure all project activities are completed on-time
- Plan and coordinate project activities
- High school diploma required
- Previous experience in telecommunication construction administration or project coordination highly
- Superior computer skills; well versed in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point,
and Outlook and able to work with digital calendars, spreadsheets, and advanced folder maintenance
- Ability to produce quality work with strict deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, working efficiently and effectively on
several aspects of a project or on multiple projects under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, administrative, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Travel from site to site within market will be required on occassion; Valid driver’ s license required