Project Coordinator 0703
3 Corporate Dr Clifton Park, NY 12065
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, an owner and operator of carrier-neutral host and fiber networks on their 12 month + contract position in Clifton Park, NY
We are seeking a talented and experienced Project Coordinator to support the companies Tower initiative. The candidate will be heavily involved in the financials/bookkeeping/budgeting/invoicing utilizing JDEdwards software, multi-tasking administrative tasks, and managing carrier portals and upload documents for them.
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project status is maintained with complete accuracy.
- Maintaining Excel reporting including formulas, V-Look-ups and Pivot Tables
- Identify and track county permits
- Creates and distributes internal and external correspondence.
- Budget review utilizing JDE software
- Create and track PO' s
- Proactively communicates all issues to management.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports.
- Provides additional administrative support and various office management including meeting preparation, supplies/materials ordering, and event coordination.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience; telecommunications experience is preferred.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software (Excel experience required).
- Experience with JDE software highly desired.
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment.