Project Coordinator 0385
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, one of the largest neutral host vendors in the telecommunications industry for their long term 12 month contract position in the greater Tampa, Florida market.
We are seeking a talented Project Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be skilled at data management, multi-tasking administrative tasks, and superior Microsoft Excel competency.
* Updates necessary permit tracking system(s) to ensure that project status is maintained with complete accuracy.
* Budget review and budgeting tracking.
* Creates and distributes internal and external correspondence.
* Issue vendor POs.
* Proactively communicates all issues to management.
* Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects to monitor for integrity and completeness.
* Provides ad hoc reports.
* Provides additional administrative support and various office management including meeting preparation, supplies/materials ordering, and event coordination.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience; telecommunications experience is preferred.
* Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software (Excel experience required).
* Excellent organizational/administrative skills.
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.