Project Coordinator (Telecommunications)
19100 Von Karman Irvine, CA 92612
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, a leader in the Tower industry of Telecom who owns, operates, and builds wireless communications infrastructure. This is a One-year Contract to Hire position Irvine Ca.
We are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to provide administrative and task support to the Site Development and Construction teams.
- Track projects from development stage through close-out process.
- Audit and record timely milestone completion of projects.
- Organize, file, and upload documents and data into internal and external systems.
- Create and update Purchase Orders within the Oracle financial system with accuracy and bring attention to any and all discrepancies for review.
- Participate in conference calls with Accounting team to maintain detailed and precise cost review and budget transfers.
- Coordinate with Leasing Ops to finalize lease packages for customers and assist in zoning and permitting procedures.
- Coordinate construction site walks between CM and Field Ops.
- Provide tracking for internal teams and contractors for delivery releases, shipping dates, and logistical issues.
- Ensure compliance of all projects with regard to company and client standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of administrative experience required.
- Telecom experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Tracking Systems and data entry.
- Must possess acute attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Must be self-motivated and task oriented.
- Successful completion of Background Check and Drug Test.