Project Coordinator (Telecom).
6610 Wesco Way Houston, TX 77041
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a large System Integrator who provides turn key solutions from Engineering, Real Estate and Construction services for Small, In-building and Towers, on their full time, direct hire Project Coordinator position based in the Houston office.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- 15% of Base Performance bonus eligibility reviewed twice per year
- Quarterly cash bonuses based on company, department, team and individual performance
- Benefits* including:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401K with matching
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal days*
- Cell phone allowance
- Excellent work-life balance with numerous special employee activities.
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
- Strong culture of education and industry training inclusive of free in-house PMP Training and certification
- Excellence career development program while working with industry leading technologies and applications
*Benefits and Vacation eligibility after 30 days.
Why Is This Job For Me?
The Project Coordinator position requires a highly organized and detailed oriented individual. In this position, you will be responsible for the maintenance of documents within the company database inclusive of contract documents, project plans, project tracking and reporting. In addition, you will support multiple Project Managers on their projects.
- Complete all project documentation to the satisfaction of the clients and company.
- Tracking and completion of project milestones and workflow while supporting other field personnel with needed documentation.
- Verification that field personnel and GPS Tracking match
- Assisting PM with financial documentation and project change orders
- Occasional interaction with clients and other third-party resources.
- Manipulation of reporting using Microsoft Excel skills specific to advanced ability of V-Look Ups and Pivot Table
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project coordination
- Knowledge of the building permit process and material ordering and tracking
- Comprehension of construction documents for closeout tracking and uploading
- Familiarity of Quick Books for basic financial tacking.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
- Solid analytical skills while being detailed oriented, and highly organized, with the ability to prioritize multiple complex tasks.
- Must have exceptional Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Excel Word and Outlook.
- Skills and knowledge with all software associated with the industry; SITETRACKER