Project Coordinator (Permitting)
4511 N. Himes Ave #210 Tampa, FL 33614
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, one of the largest neutral host vendors in the telecommunications industry for their long term 12 month+ temporary position in the Tampa market.
We are seeking a talented Project Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be skilled at permitting processing, data management, multi-tasking administrative tasks, and superior Microsoft Excel competency.
- Updates necessary permit tracking system(s) to ensure that project status is maintained with complete accuracy
- Creates and distributes internal and external correspondence
- Issue vendor Purchase Orders (POs)
- Proactively communicates all issues to management
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects to monitor for integrity and completeness
- Provides ad hoc reports through Excel and other various tools
- Budget review and budgeting tracking
- Provides additional administrative support and various office management including meeting preparation, supplies/materials ordering, and event coordination
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience; telecommunications experience is preferred.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software (Excel experience required).
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.