Project Coordinator (Permitting) 0705
1601 NW 136th Ave Ste 200 Building A Sunrise, FL 33323
We are seeking a talented Project Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be skilled at data management, multi-tasking administrative tasks, and superior Microsoft Excel competency.
- Updates necessary permit tracking system(s) to ensure that project status is maintained with complete accuracy.
- Budget review and budgeting tracking.
- Creates and distributes internal and external correspondence.
- Issue vendor POs.
- Proactively communicates all issues to management.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports.
- Provides additional administrative support and various office management including meeting preparation, supplies/materials ordering, and event coordination.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience; telecommunications experience is preferred.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software (Excel experience required).
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.