Operations Coordinator 1021
2323 Bryan St Ste 2323 Dallas, TX 75201
Broadstaff is thrilled to be representing our client, a leader in the Tower Industry of Telecom who owns, operates and builds telecom infrastructure. The company’ s connections are made possible by a unique network of communications infrastructure— towers, small cells, and fiber working together to set the stage for new innovation. To bring the world' s biggest ideas and possibilities to people and businesses who need them. This is a 12-month Contract to Hire Opportunity in Dallas, TX.
- Supports Fiber Construction Team who oversee multiple projects
- Responsible for any special reporting that may be required for the projects themselves to the customers and/or internal organizations
- Provide assistance entering jobs and updating jobs in CRM
- Responsible for helping the Fiber Construction team ensure that all identified milestones on the project are being followed up on and completed in a timely fashion in order to hit the project delivery timelines
- Miscellaneous projects/reports as requested
- Assist with access arrangements for major projectPrepare slide decks as needed for Senior Management meetings
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations and administrative activities, such as mailing, supply inventory and purchasing, coordinating building/suite access, maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs, event planning, providing general support to visitors and addressing employee inquiries regarding office management issues.
- Taking detailed notes during meetings and provide meeting minutes to the team.
- Keep an active log of off-site personnel entering remote locations
- Primarily work in an office setting
- Physical demands may include walking and sitting
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or project management support role
- Strong computer skills
- In depth knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint