OSP Projects Manager / Tallahassee
BroadStaff is happy to be working with our client, a leading provider of 100% fiber optic internet, television, and telephone services in over 80 communities in Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, and Ohio and entering the SE markets, on their full time OSP Special Projects Manager position in the Tallahassee area.
Whats In It For Me?
- Competitive total compensation package
- 80% of Medical premiums paid for by company
- Dental and Vision Plans
- 2 Week first year Accrued PTO program from Day 1
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) company match and 100% vested on Day 1
- Locally owned, friendly, fun atmosphere
Why Is This Job For Me?
Do you like working special projects with focused deadlines? Are you adept and leading and interastion successfullu wth both internal and external stakeholders? Do you figuring out to cole problems. Then this Special Projects Manager position is for you because you will be responsbile for conductig project meetings, project tracking and analysis. You will also perform the activities commensurate with the requirements of the organization including data gathering, metrics, and reports alls working cooperatively with multiple teams both internally and externally.
- Interface with multiple departments to gather data, update tracking, and drive timelines.
- Ensure project are delivered on time and within budget
- Run routine reporting related to company performance related to new market launch
- Follow and develop new standards for data analytics and reporting in the organization
- Work with department managers to understand potential key metrics, partner with the department to develop appropriate reporting
Job Qualifications and More!
- BA/BS Degree in a business-related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in OSP project consgtruction having worked and built multiple projects simulataneously.
- Proven outside plant construction knowledge
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Word, and excel for project tracking
- Knowledge of cable franchise management
- Knowledge of economic development and local permitting experienc and ROW
- Must have a valid driver’ s license.
- Must currently be, and remain at all times, insurable under the company automobile insurance policies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with focus on MS Excel
- Highly organized
- Thrives in a goal-oriented environment
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines for production and advertising