Broadstaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a fast-growing telecommunications company in Northern New England and New York, offering a robust suite of advanced telecommunications services, on their Lineman position. This position offers direct hire, full-time status, living within the client' s Fiber footprint throughout the NE with extensive travel while offering a robust benefits plan.
What' s in In for Me?
- Market Value Compensation Plan
- Medical and Prescription Drug
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Install fiber optic cable, strand and associated hardware required to complete work orders.
- Maintain appropriate log book for installed fiber and work orders.
- Responsible for maintaining and acquiring all necessary material and equipment to complete the assigned work orders.
- Carry out detailed and involved written or oral instructions. Ability to resolve problems with little to no assistance
- Read and comprehend plans and prints, comprehend and respond to various correspondences, ability to present information one-on-one to customers/clients/employees
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs., frequent standing position, along with reaching out with arms. Occasional climb/balance/stoop/kneel crouch/ crawl is required with communication.