OSP Engineering Manager
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, a leading wireless Site Development firm.
We are seeking a Project Manager with extensive OSP Engineering and Fiber project experience in the telecommunications industry. This candidate will be responsible for running multiple projects from the engineering phase up to construction of new fiber ring design, fiber relocation, and running fiber for DAS.
- Manage the team to meet client expectations.
- Communicate project milestones to the clients.
- Take part in site walks and bidding processes.
- Work directly with the local DOT offices and other companies on new builds and fiber relocation projects.
- Build relationships with clients to develop business.
- Provide pre-construction support.
- Attend pre-construction/engineering meetings.
- 20% on site/client office, 80% internal office.
- 5-10 years of project management experience, 3 years of fiber optic project management.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- AutoCad 2016, Civil 3D 2016, and GIS preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledgeable in both OSP Construction and Engineering practices.
- Understanding of Right of Way and permitting processes.
- Knowledgeable in OSP engineering design principles.
- Prefer candidates with Engineering Degree, PE, or EIT.