OSP Construction Manager
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, one of the largest neutral host vendors in the industry, on their latest 12-18 month Contract position in the South Florida market with offices in Sunrise.
We are seeking an experienced Construction Manager with an extensive background in telecommunication and on site construction leadership focused on Small Cell and Fiber installation including hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready.
The position will be responsible for on-site management of crews and oversight of construction including right of way (ROW) monopole new builds and mods and small cell installation.
- Hands on on-site management of construction including:
- site walks and visits, punch walks and construction closeout.
- Provide direction to general contractors, sub contractors and crews
- Ensure quality work is being completed while meeting project time lines within budget while proactively communicate issues that will impact project completion or cost.
- Ensure that all jobs have complete and accurate project tracking including: close out documentation, work standards reporting, all files and necessary documentation.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum three (3) years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of Right-of-Way and the permitting process
- Knowledge of Fiber and Hub construction
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground)
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing for Small Cells
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Working knowledge of NESC, NEC and OSHA standards.
- Field to Office Ratio 90%/10% throughout the Tri-County area.