OSP CAD Designer
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, a telecom turnkey system integrator on their CAD Designer position. This is a full time, direct hire role based in Monroe, Michigan
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Eligibility based on company performance
- Benefits eligibility after 60 days including:
- 100% paid Health, Dental and Vision after $600 deductible
- HSA and FSA Account eligibility
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- 401K with Employer Contribution after 6 months
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Entrepreneurial, highly technical and customer-focused work environment
- Well defined career development program
Why Is This Job For Me?
The CAD Designer position requires the ability to complete accurate work plans, drawings from rough or detailed sketches and/or notes from Architects/Engineers for all CAD work, individually performed. This project will support the design and engineering of fiber from the switch to the hub/ring out to macro sites on behalf of the carriers. This position requires significant independent judgment to choose proper modes of action utilizing Expert Level skills in CAD.
- Complete design, redline pick-up, standards, submittal preparation, scanning drawings, plotting, etc. for Telecom Projects
- Work closely with clients, architect/engineers, and co-workers to identify individual needs for projects, including coordination of layout, public agency/request, complaints, etc.
- Responsible for creating, improving, supervising, and maintaining Telecom CAD standards
- Meet with Director of telecom, project manager/Architect or Engineer to identify production workload
- Associates degree or technical certification in a relevant field such as architectural, engineering, surveying or construction management, or experience considered sufficient to address the demands of the position.
- Expert knowledge of AutoCAD
- Design & Drafting Production of Telecom plan sets; zoning, construction and structure
- Export skills with all workings of Microsoft Office
- Intermediate to Expert skills with all Adobe products