Network Real Estate Specialist
1200 Del Paso Rd Sacramento, CA 95834
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a leading Telecom Infrastructure Service Provider for wireless operators, on their Network Real Estate Specialist position on the Small Cell/CRAN build outs. This is a 6 month Contract to Hire position in the Sacramento market.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- Benefits* including:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- HSA Bank Account and FSA options are offered
- Life Insurance
- 401K with 100% company matching (Eligible after 60 days of employment)
- Company shares profits with employees when profit margins are exceeded; payout occurs annually
- Paid vacation (after 90 Days) and 6 national holidays observed*
- Cell phone and wellness plans are available
- Excellent work-life balance with numerous special employee activities.
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
*Benefits and Vacation eligibility occur after successful contract period completion and full time employment is offered.
Why Is This Job For Me?
This is a great opportunity for an individual who thrives in Telecom real estate site acquisition. The Network Real Estate Specialist reviews leases, obtains consent for improvements and processes entitlements (Building Permits and Zoning) Depending upon the project, the Network Real Estate Specialist is responsible for locating appropriate properties and negotiating transactions with property owners. The Network Real Estate Specialist acts as an intermediary between wireless companies and owners of real estate and other facilities.
- Collect potential site candidate information; Assemble SCIPs for clients
- Coordinating with tower owners and/or private landlords to negotiate and secure leases and entitlements
- Provide support for all aspects of preparing, submitting, tracking and securing permits
- Creating the permit packaging requirement for local jurisdictions and municipalities.
- Interface with local jurisdictional staff as it relates to the public right of way including hearing presentations
- Preparing, submitting and obtaining land use entitlement applications
- Reviewing zoning drawings prior to submittal for compliance with public agencies and client requirements
- Order services and facilitate timelines and expectations to ensure the completion of all site acquisition field and engineering tasks across multiple sites
- Perform periodic tracking and reporting as it relates to project management
- Jurisdictional coding and construction drawing research and analysis.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- 1-2years demonstrable working experience in or with a utility or a jurisdiction, ideally in a planning, leasing, zoning, permitting and/or land use capacity.
- 2 years wireless/wireline industry
- Real Estate License preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, etc.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong affinity for details
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform and multi-task in a high paced working environment
- 75% office/25% field for project site visits, zoning hearings and customer meetings.