Network Implementation Project Manager
9250 West Flagler Miami, FL 33174
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a major player in the fiber, tower and neutral host space of the telecommunications industry o their long term Contract to Hire Implementation PM role in the South Florida market.
We are seeking a talented Project Manager who will be managing the successful implementation and completion of network engineering projects. Responsibilities include; managing project budget, be the single point of contact for all project related questions, provide updates to project status with the ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive schedules.
- Review initial project designs from Network Planning group.
- Setup kick-off meeting with all project stakeholders
- Update financial reports required by accounting
- Coordinate all site surveys required for the project.
- Ensure timely delivery of materials
- Coordinate installation activities with Data Centers, building owners and Field Operations group
- Provide project schedules identifying critical paths
- Request project acceptance from the NOC
- Ensure all project documentation are updated
- Coordinate all CMR’ s and FOP’ s Request
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical Engineering and 5 years experience working in the telecommunications industry.
- Must understand how to deliver power and difference between AC and DC.
- Working knowledge of MPLS and/or DWDM technologies and platforms.
- PMP certification is preferred