Manager of Construction Operations-
We are thrilled to be working with our client, an integrator who builds and maintains end-to end network infrastructure, on their Direct Hire, Manager of Construction Operations covering their carrier add builds on Towers and Roof Tops. The position is based in Lakeland, FL and will require less than 25% travel.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- Quarterly Discretionary Bonus eligibility based on company performance
- *Robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision packages available with fixed rate company contribution based on plan chosen.
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Mileage reimbursement or access to company vehicle for busines use only
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
Why is this Job For Me?
BroadStaff is seeking a seasoned Manager of Construction Operations for their Tower Division with a background in project development, leadership and management for self performing field operation crews in a construction market for the company.
- Interviews and hires construction team members.
- Assures that field personnel are properly trained and prepared for daily assignments.
- Manages the team to meet corporate goals and objectives.
- Works with Customer Developmemt Group team to meet customer expectations in the market.
- Maintains and manages the office.
- Maintains fleet managmemt including corporate vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Provides leadership and management for construction team.
- Reports on all aspects of team and implements corporate strategy and alignment.
- Works with the Director of Safety for safety training needs and safety development.
- Works with the Director of Quality for quality standards and development.
- Works with the Director of Construction Training for training needs and development.
- Manages and reports on financial status of projects and P&L for the market.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Minimum of five years of wireless telecommunications experience is required
- Desire to succeed and learn new skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Acute attention to detail
- Microsoft Office knowledge – Excel
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm