Lead DAS Technician
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a telecom company specializing in enterprise deployment services, on their DAS Installation Lead position. This a 6 month contract to hire position in the Orlando Florida market.
We are seeking an experienced Level 4 Technician with an extensive background in telecommunication and on site construction installation focused on DAS large venue installation, head-end build outs and node construction. The position will be responsible to act in a leadership role for the installation crews, 3rd party interaction and oversight of construction while participating hands-on. Some 3rd shift work may be required based on venue.
- Hands on on-site management of construction including:
- site walks, site visits, punch walks and construction closeout.
- Provide direction to installation crews
- Proactively communicate issues that will impact project completion or cost.
- Ensure that all jobs have been completed to the stakeholders close out documentation, work standards and KPI' s.
- Hands- installation of DAS construction including JMAconnectorizing, head-end construction and testing.
- Completing Anritsu PIM and Line Sweep while setting KPI parameters
- High School Diploma
- Minimum two (2) years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of DAS Venue Installation and Testing
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Line Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing.
- Certification in the DAS OEM' s or RF Testing tools highly desired.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- OSHA 10 Certified