Junior Project Manager 0704
1601 NW 136th Ave Ste 200 Bldg A Sunrise, FL
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client on this long term 12 ++ month Contract position in the Greater Fort Lauderdale market with one the largest players in the telecom industry!
We are seeking a Project Specialist with experience in the telecommunications industry preferably. This candidate will be working directly with Project Managers working multi-site Small Cell build outs. The candidate will be responsible for small scale projects overseeing effective management of all designated projects including budgets and schedules, coordination of all project deliverables with completion of milestones and working with the cross-functional project team including stakeholders, both internal and external team members and third party contractors.
- Manage assigned small scale projects from inception to completion including product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction and close-out are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects
- Review with Project Manager the status of each job for presentation at internal and external team meetings
- Work with the Project Manager to provide comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience (Must Have High School Diploma or GED)
- At least two (2) years of wireless experience with customer-facing project management experience
- Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements and antennas
- Knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods.
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Travel to the Tri-County areas of Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade 20%-30% of the time for site visits.