300 Pine St Boston, MA 02021
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a telecom construction company handling Tower, Civil, Electrical, DAS and Small Cell Projects throughout the MA area. This is a full time, direct hire position. The position is based in Canton where most work is.
BroadStaff is seeking an experienced Electrician is responsible for the construction of, installation, modification, maintenance and repairs of Telecommunications cell sites, electrical systems, facilities and related electronic controls and devices of varying design or complexity. The Journeyman works under the immediate supervision of the Electrical Foreman This full-time opportunity comes with a competitive wage, eligibility for health benefits and others!
- Participate in the construction, installation, modification, maintenance and repairs of telecommunications cell site by interpreting blueprints, manufacturers’ specifications, written and verbal instructions.
- Participate in the establishment of preventive maintenance programs for electrical systems and facilities.
- Maintains the ability to efficiently prioritize and perform job requirements and activities based on open communication with the Electrical PM and others
- Schedule, inventory, and oversee delivery and use of both customer-supplied and TCI materials, tools and equipment
- Submit daily reports recording all subcontractor and TCI activity and job site conditions to Electrical PM or Foreman.
- Strong knowledge of towers, various types, and safety issues associated with them.
- Adhere to all company and industry (i.e. OSHA) standards and regulations.
- Be able to go on road trips for extended periods of time.
- Document as needed JSA’ s and other company and client requirements.
- Have all the necessary electricians’ tools needed to execute
- Follow the safety policy and report as necessary on any incident.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must hold Journeyman’ s Electricians’ license in MA or NH and preferably in the following states and/or the ability to reciprocate in RI, ME, VT, CT.
- The ability to be physically capable of performing those duties of the job that may require but are not limited to; standing, lifting, bending, stooping, crawling, sitting, climbing.
- The ability to demonstrate manual adroitness (having or showing skill, cleverness, or resourcefulness in handling situations) and excellent hand-eye coordination.
- The ability to become familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures.
- The ability to understand plans and specifications and be knowledgeable about construction methods, materials, and regulations.
- Ability to obtain OSHA 10 hr.
- Fidelity 401K Retirement Program with 30% match
- Optional Medical Insurance (United Healthcare)
- Optional Dental Insurance (United Healthcare)
- Optional Vision Plan available (VSP)
- Free 401K advisor through Fidelity
- Power tools and all necessary safety gear (PPE) provided by TCI
- Competitive pay
- Overtime potential
- Company-provided Basic Employee Assistance Program
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Discounts with Verizon Wireless
- Company-provided Life and AD&D insurance
- Company-provided Disability Insurance
- 10 Paid holidays per calendar year
- Use of or be issued a company vehicle