Implementation Manager, RCDD
230 Mountain Brook Court Canton, GA 30115
We are seeking a talented Implementation Project Manager who has achieved the RCDD designation having demonstrated knowledge in the creation, planning, integration, execution and/or detailed-oriented project management of telecommunications and data communications technology. The key responsibilities of this role include: designing detailed cabling/WiFi systems for a new building or existing infrastructure and completing project implementation from pricing and managing installation to completion. Projects will include low voltage cabling systems, Fiber, and WiFi 802.x and will require 30% travel to assigned project sites.
- Support the company with the design of communications systems.
- Preparation of construction documents.
- Prepare specifications, program requirements and budgetary estimates.
- Coordinate design efforts working closely with in-house disciplines, architectural clients, and building owners.
- Perform review of submittals and installed systems.
- On-site visits and review of projects
- Possess a Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Four to eight years of experience in the communications consulting.
- Technical knowledge of low voltage cabling systems, Fiber, and WiFi 802.x
- RCDD certification/designation required; EIT or PE beneficial.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and iBwave a plus.
- A solid technical base with a desire to learn, to lead, and to grow into senior engineer and project management positions.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Must present a positive, professional image to employees, customers, and clients in all interactions.
- Must have strong communication skills and experience working with customers.
- Have problem-solving skills and able to think on your feet.