IT Service Desk Analyst / 0694
2000 Corporate Dr Canonsburg, PA 15317
We are seeking a talented Service Desk Analyst supporting the internal teams providing operational day-to-day support for the companies stakeholders. . The ideal candidate will be skilled at data management, multi-tasking administrative tasks, and superior Microsoft Excel competency.
- Provide day-to-day operational service and support
- Take ownership of all customer interactions, utilize appropriate follow-through, and log all customer interactions.
- Provide timely feedback to external and internal customers via phone, e-mail, or other form of communication.
- Communicate direction/resolution at an appropriate technical and business level for the audience
- Provide assistance and technical support for the resolution of problems, incidents, and issues.
- Document problems and resolutions for future reference
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’ s degree or technical training in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent work experience in a relative field preferred
- Six (6) to (12) months of experience in computer systems, customer support or IT support
- Experience with Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365, VPN solutions, mobile devices with Microsoft Intune and remote connection tools (Dameware, SCCM, etc.)
- Experience with ServiceNow IT Service Management System a plus
- Experience in a technology support organization
- Customer service experience
- Call center experience