3500 AM Drive Quakertown, PA 18951
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a provider of engineering, installation, servicing and maintenance of wireless and fiber optic infrastructure on their Full Time, Direct Hire Hr Generalist position in Leigh Valley, PA with offices in Quakertown.
What' s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- Benefits* including:
- Health, Dental and Vision (Employee pays 30% of premium, 50% of dependent premium)
- Life Insurance
- 401K with matching
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal days*
- Excellent work-life balance with numerous special employee activities.
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succees
*Benefits begin 1st of month following 60 days of employment
What Will I Do?
BroadStaff is seeking a talented Human Resources Generalist coordinates day to day operations of the HR office; implements services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff or manager, and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues. The position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, (HRIS) system, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
- Handle all areas of the recruitment process including advertising for job openings, scheduling, screening and interviewing applicants, conducting background checks, writing and extending offers
- On-boarding candidates, explain benefits, benefit enrollment, orientation and basic training.
- Development of job descriptions, job and salary analysis.
- Provide guidance and direction to managers for issue resolution and improve employee performance
- Coordination and manage the performance management process ensuring clear communication, compliance and consistency.
- Prepare and coordinate terminations
- Benefit and Cobra administration including Open Enrollment coordination.
- Assist with drug screen administration
- Responsible to respond to Unemployment Compensation claims
- Assist with coordination of worker’ s compensation claims
- Manage employee records
- Coordinate employee development, training and performance management
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees
- Interface with outside vendors
- Generate various reports
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS and 3-5 years human resources generalist experience
- Prior construction experience preferred
- Prior ADP Workforce Now and Foundation Software experience a plus
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of HR law & employment requirements
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines