GIS Fiber Analyst
3605 NW 82nd Ave Doral, Florida 33166
BroadStaff is enthusiastically representing one of our clients, who is a leader in the neutral host space in the Telecom Industry, on a phenomenal 12-18 month contract opportunity based in Doral, FL.
We are seeking a talented GIS Analyst who can work in a fast paced environment and has keen attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have exposure to data entry utilizing a Fiber Optic Network Management software.
- Entering geographic and fiber splicing data (i.e. splicer cutting in a new lateral, fiber breakage, and/or general network changes.)
- Network analysis; create reports, graphs, accounting maps, etc.
- Research and input spatial data.
- Convert (digitize) data from CADD construction drawings to make them applicable in GIS database.
- 1-3 years of wireless/telecom industry experience.
- extensive knowledge of Outside Plant fiber optic cable splicing.
- Strong understanding of GIS (Geographic Information System).
- Knowledge of ESRI, OSPINSIGHT or related application.
- Ability to professionally interface with customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Using an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Capacity to manage multiple data streams at any given time, enter data accurately and thoroughly, and quickly adapt to task change.
- Flexibility to work overtime.