Fiber Leasing / ROW Specialist
2000 Corporate Drive Cannonsburg, PA 15317
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, the largest neutral host vendor in the telecommunications industry for their 6 month+ contract position in Cannonsburg, PA market.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Fiber Leasing Agent. The ideal candidate is experienced working with a fiber/network provider with Easement, ROW and access renewal agreements including overhaul and re-negotiation of letters.
- Conducts existing contract and agreement review research and prepares various reports related to re-signing and renegotiating fiber access rights
- Understanding of easements and contracts within right of way and/or private property while negotiating favorable terms.
- Research existing ROW and conduit agreements interpreting all previous land and right of entry agreements, deeds, easements, leases, permits, licenses, etc.
- Negotiate the terms, conditions and fees for building and ROW access agreements, finalize contract documentation to present for signature and update Crown Castle databases
- Communicates activities with team members and other departments, as needed
- Negotiate renewals for access agreements and other right of entry tasks as directed.
- 3+ years’ experience in fiber or telecom right-of-way/entr
- Ability to read and interpret real estate documents
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, subordination, and CAD drawings.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.