Fiber Asset Records Specialist 0690
80 Central Street BoxBorough, MA 01719
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client on this long term 12-18 month Contract position in the Greater Boston market with one the largest players in the telecom industry! The position is based in the BoxBorough office.
We are seeking a Fiber Asset Specialist working with the Lit Records Database creating and maintaining all standards for the data and enforcing the coding standards. The projects will projects revolve around the data within the database and span from process improvement to data quality improvements supporting the companies Physical & Logical Inventory database. This position Specialist is responsible for internal database user support, standards enforcement, CLLI Code creation/maintenance and performing data quality improvements.
- Provide user support, via phone, email or helpdesk ticket
- Guide users toward documentation or provide on the spot training to help enforce the standards
- Understand what each user group does within the database in order to support them
- Create of CLLI Codes for new Locations and updating the supporting databases
- Create minor device models
- 2-5 years Telecom or OSS experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent project & self-management skills
- Ability to multitask or change direction quickly
- Must be extremely detailed oriented with the ability to follow through