Engineering Project Manager
5141 Virginia Way Suite 420 Brentwood, TN 37027
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a privately-owned, multi-discipline, architectural and engineering firm handling both private and public sector Telecom and other infrastructure work. They are seeking to bring to the team a talented Engineering PM on full time direct hire basis in their Brentwood, TN location.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- 25% annual bonus eligibility based on company profit margins
- Annual Merit Increase
- Benefits including:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- 100% Company funded Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time off and Paid Holidays
- Multiple Employee Assistance programs
- Company matching 401K Savings and Retirement Plan
- Small office environment that thrives on Collaboration, teamwork and family culture.
- Well defined career development program
- Tuition reimbursement
Why Is This Job For Me?
The Engineering PM will manage day-to-day telecommunications engineering projects for fast paced clients. Effectively coordinate with clients and existing office staff to manage workload and projects. Must have financial acumen and extensive knowledge of AR/AP, RFP, change orders and client contracts.
- Provide efficient project management leadership and oversight to drive the timely completion of Telecommunication Site design services.
- The Project Manager will be the main point of contact to the client to report on deliverable completion and manage all financial aspects related to their projects.
- Supervise and manage direct reports and production staff’ s internal and external workload, ensuring successful completion of tasks within scope, schedule and budget.
- Implement quality assurance practices and follow SOP’ s to ensure quality is maintained and a consistent product is delivered.
- Accountable for deployment of workload schedules, project execution, delivery within budget, and quality of all project elements.
- Maintain and build effective business relationships.
- 5+ years’ experience in the structural development sector of the Telecommunication engineering market.
- Bachelor' s degree in Structural Engineering required.
- This position requires the ability to balance competing high priorities, maintain consistent attention to detail, and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Qualified candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skill and be proficient in RISA-3D (or similar) and Microsoft Office.