Electrical Engineer, PE
7901 Ambassador Row Dallas, TX 75247
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a large System Integrator who provides turn key solutions from Engineering, Real Estate and Construction services for Small, In-building and Towers, on their full time, direct hire Senior Construction Manager position based on the Dallas office.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- 15% of Base Performance bonus eligibility reviewed twice per year
- Quarterly cash bonuses based on company, department, team and individual performance
- Benefits* including:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401K with matching
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal days*
- Excellent work-life balance with numerous special employee activities.
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
- Excellence career development program while working with industry leading technologies and applications
*Benefits and Vacation eligibility after 30 days.
Why Is This Job For Me?
The Electrical Engineer will play a critical role in the stamped approval of project builds holding a PE in TX with the willingness to obtain additional licensing in additional states as required. If you are NCEES registered, you are a highly desirable!
- Design and produce drawings for telecommunications networks. This includes encroachment permits, plan and profile drawings, and special crossings.
- Understand, interpret and conform design to local jurisdictional requirements for land use and permitting.
- Create QA/QC and process documents for project specific specifications and standards.
- Review and stamp design deliverables for a variety of telecom projects and scopes.
- Manage project timeline, while overseeing deliverable completion.
- Participate in self-study to understand new and emerging technologies.
- Train and educate design team on standards and review process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups on projects.
- Must be a licensed PE in Texas and have the ability to obtain licensing in additional states. NCEES registration preferred.
- Preference for electrical or utilities background.
- Experience in telecommunications preferred.
- Experience permitting projects in the public right of way preferred
- Experience in AutoCad preferred
- Experience working with outside vendors and clients. Ability to manage a subcontracted firm. • Experience working on concurrent projects with competing priorities.
- Willingness to work as part of a growing team by actively participating in the functions outside of the job description.