3500 Regency Parkway, Suite 100 Cary, NC 27518
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client on this long term 12-18 month Contract to Hire position in Cary, North Carolina with one the largest players in the telecom industry!
We are seeking a Managed Networks, Deployment Manager with DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems) experience in the telecommunications industry. This candidate will be responsible for the effective management of all multi-disciplinary deployment teams including RF (Radio Frequency) engineering, finance, sales, engineering, regulatory, legal and construction.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion including product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction and close-out are completed on time and within budget.
- Effectively manage up to 20 projects at a given time in different phases of completion.
- Manage all external vendors and contractors.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget (including labor expenses, vendor commitments, staffing resources) for all assigned projects for budgets at or exceeding $10 million in capital.
- End to end management of network deployment from license agreement to system turn up to handoff to operations.
- Lead internal and external meetings to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary.
- Work directly with the customer to provide comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Facilitate regular customer meetings, reporting, site visits, conference calls, etc.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless experience with customer-facing project management experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Knowledge of construction services: DAS (iDAS/oDAS), WiFi, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to interpret, redline, and understand construction blueprints.
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.