Data Center Channel Manager S. FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a data center provider, on their full time, direct hire position located in South Florida.
We are seeking a Channel Manager who will be responsible for Account management, Sales, and Revenue Growth in a geographic territory with flexibility to sell nationally. The ideal candidate will be driven by cultivating existing partnerships and identifying new business candidates to drive sales across a variety of industry verticals, including cloud and content providers.
- Exceed quarterly and annual Sales Quota
- Work with current partners and identify new business as necessary.
- Prospecting for data center/colocation opportunities through partner relationships, with a specific focus on new logos.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong professional sales & sales management relationships with current and future MSA partners
- Meeting all assigned sales revenue and booking targets.
- Educating partners on our solutions and market focus, keeping them abreast of changes and current trends in the industry
- Ensure the necessary explanation and onboarding of services
- Analyze customer needs, create and articulate a value proposition and present to C-Level executives and key decision makers.
- Support and leverage other channel efforts, field marketing, product launches and product promotions
- Develop a robust sales pipeline
- Management of sales opportunities in Salesforce, inclusive of providing accurate and updated sales funnel with current status and monthly forecasting.
- Collaborate with other departments for successful project execution post contract negotiations.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience being held accountable to a monthly/quarterly sales quota
- Previous Channel Management, Account Management, or Sales experience (5 years)
- Proven success in selling to the SME market and cloud and content providers; or relevant telecommunications sales experience.
- Strong prospecting, persuasion, closing, and negotiation skills.
- Success in building long-term partner and customer relationships with ability to overcome obstacles and objections.
- Willingness to travel for customer meetings.