12 Elmwood Road Albany, New York 12204
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a telecom company specializing in enterprise deployment services, on their DAS Installation position. This a 6 month contract to hire position in the Albany, NY market with flexibility to travel into NYC for project work.
We are seeking an experienced Level 2-3 Technician with a background in telecommunication and on site construction installation focused on DAS.
- Hands- installation of DAS construction:
- Cat 5, Cat 6, Coax: running and terminating
- Fiber: running, terminating and splicing
- Power: run and terminating
- Mounting base station (rack and stack)
- Antenna Mounting
- Installations per Construction drawings
- Completing Anritsu PIM and Line Sweep and OTDR Fiber Testing
- High School Diploma
- Minimum two (2) years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of DAS Venue Installation and Testing
- Familiarity with test equipment
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- OSHA 10 Certified
- 100% field work in the Albany, NY market with flexibility for extended overnight travel as needed to the NYC market.