DAS RF Optimization Engineer-1442
4570 W Post Rd Las Vegas, NV 89118
We are seeking a Performance (RF) Engineer who troubleshoots and repairs for distributed antenna systems (“ DAS”), small cells and Wi-Fi networks issues that are reported by alarms, outage reports or customer complaints. The ideal candidate has experience with SLA' s, working in NOC environments and has been deployed to support troubleshooting, repair and system audits.
- Work closely and in collaboration with the NOC and Operations teams to resolve system performance issues.
- Work with customers to troubleshoot and solve system issues and outages and work continuously to improve SLAs. Analyze trends and optimization needs for customers to drive customer satisfaction.
- Interface with the NOC and operate remote monitoring software tools (i.e., Optima).
- Work cross-functionally to ensure monitoring, ticketing, and information management systems are efficient and effective; support and track operational and capital budget projects and activities.
- Provide reports detailing designs, network performance and issue resolution.
- Maintain documentation of all necessary system parameters and test verifications.
- Organize meetings with wireless carriers to discuss requirements and timelines.
- Provide on-site support for special events
- Bachelor' s of Engineering or related field experience.
- 5+ years experience in wireless and DAS Engineering
- Mastery in troubleshooting and optimizing the major DAS OEMs such as Corning, Commscope, TE, SOLiD, ADRF, JMA/TEKO, etc.
- Familiarity of iBwave software.
- Expert ability to find and isolate troubles in distributed antenna systems thru logical troubleshooting methods and signal tracing.
- Expert knowledge in RF Testing (ie: PIM, Line Sweep, TEMS, Spectrum Analyzer, etc)
- Strong communication skills with background in speaking directly with clients.