DAS Project Manager
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a large Neutral Host Vendor, on their direct hire opportunity in the Chicago market.
We are seeking a Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) Project Manager with experience in inside plant, in-building, enterprise and large venue DAS installations. This position requires experience in project management including technical expertise, strong customer facing verbal and communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion including; contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, site acquisition, close-out.
- Evaluate and coordinate customer requirements, project design, and key dates for phases of project.
- Extensive face to face interaction with all stakeholders
- Schedule and manage project deployments and testing of systems.
- Provide daily and weekly customer updates and status reports.
- Maintain quality control of project installations.
- 3+ years of project management experience with IDAS systems.
- 3+ years of supervisory or management experience.
- Managing project budgets.