DAS Level 3 Tech Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a Telecom System Integrator, who is seeking DAS Level 3 Technicians to perform DAS cabling, testing and integration work throughout South California with the position based n Corona, CA. This is a 6 month + Contract to Hire position.
The project will require DAS Technicians who are experienced in hihgly advanced DAS Skills including head end installation via construction blue prints, PIM/Line Sweep, Connectorizing and Integration and other basic DAS Construction work.
- Installing DAS wireless equipment including:
- outdoor and indoor antennas
- Cat 5, Coax, CATV and fiber
- DC Power
- Terminating and Connectorizing 1/2 inch coax
- Installation of Head-end
- Fiber OTDR Testing
- Anritsu Line Sweep and PIM
- 2- 4 years DAS Installation experience
- 2-4 years RF testing including: Anritsu PIM and Line Sweep, Corning and EXFO OTDR Fiber Testing (Certifications a plus)
- Experience with multiple DAS OEM' s (Mobile Access, CommScope, SOLiD, JMA/Teko, etc) highly desired
- Must be able to successfully complete a Background Check and Drug Screening and hold a valid Driver' s License
- Physically able to lift upwards of 80 lbs and ascend/descend ladders from 6ft to 14ft
- Be in the Corona, CA office 5 days a week with project deployment from there in a company vehicle.