DAS Construction Supervisor
BroadStaff is excited to be working with a large, neutral host/integrator in the Telecommunications industry. We are seeking an experiencedInside Plant Construction Supervisor for a 6-12 month contract to hire in Daytona Florida which maybe convert to a full time FL focused position.
The first project is focused on the completion of the fiber construction to support the venue DAS system.
- Administering and coordinating field-based construction activities focused on timeline adherence and overall successful implementations of construction initiatives for all project areas.
- Assuring safety, quality and high client service to both internal and external constituents and ensuring consistent communication to all key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Maintain and manage the project budget and timelines including project tracking
- Communicate project milestones, roadblocks and progress.
- Serve as the expert related to the installation and function of fiber in an inside plant environment.
- Available to coordinate with the DAS Venue construction team having a solid understanding of DAS construction and project management.
- 3-5 years working knowledge of DAS and In-building Construction projects
- Expert level knowledge of DAS and In-building Fiber Construction with multiple project completed
- Excellent communication skills to effectively articulate when the project is ahead of schedule and behind.
- Must know how to effectively meet budget and timelines as this is a very complex project.
- OSHA and Construction Certifications a plus