DAS Construction Supervisor
BroadStaff is excited to be working with a large, neutral host/integrator in the Telecommunications industry. We are seeking an experienced telecom/DAS Manager for a 12 month contract in Dallas or Houston, TX which maybe convert to a full time focused position. Flexibility to overnight travel for project work within TX.
BroadStaff is currently seeking a skilled, DAS Construction Supervisor with experience managing distributed antenna system installations. This position requires construction management abilities including communication with stakeholders and contractors, project tracking including Bill of Material (BOM) Ordering and status updates with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge and understanding of DAS systems including equipment and installation guidelines.
- Manage budgets, schedules, vendors, site designs, material ordering and progress monitoring
- Work with wireless service providers and end customers.
- Maintain milestones within the project database on a daily basis and communicate project updates and timelines to Site Development.
- Provide weekly customer updates status reports.
- Maintain quality control of project installation.
- Manage activities around commissioning DAS systems.
- Manage acceptance testing and troubleshooting of completed deployment.
- Provide closeout documentation.
- High School Diploma or GED required; BS preferred
- 3-5 years On site Construction leadership with experience in DAS installations.
- Understanding of RF propagation and RF principles.
- Familiar with PIM test, cable sweep test, CW test.
- Familiar with fiber testing equipment, and fiber test.
- Knowledge of carrier building requirements.