DAS Construction Project Manager
Las Vegas, NV
BroadStaff is thrilled to working with its client, a wireless infrastructure development firm that offers " Wireless Infrastructure-as-a-Service." They are seeking aSenior Project Manager of DAS Construction to support a substantial multi-million Commercial DAS build in Las Vegas.
Why is the Job For Me?
The DAS Construction PM provides leadership in the delivery of Distributed Antenna Systems professional services within large scale projects. The candidate will be responsible for providing strategic leadership, construction oversight and developing strong relationships with third system integrators, sub contractors and teams, ensuring all project milestones and objectives are met as well as the health and profitability of each.
- Oversee the construction and deployment of DAS project in multiple venue and enterprise locations.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of DAS construction principles; is the company subject matter expert
- Support project budget and reporting
- Constantly seek solutions to process requirements in order to provide comprehensive direction to Construction and Installation Contractors and Sub Contractors
- Foster strong customer relationships by interfacing and collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Create strategic plans, KPI’ s and other objectives to maximize productivity to ensure client’ s needs are met.
- Prepare projectl reporting required for delivering financial results while addressing discrepancies from the budget and timeline to ensure project plan and goals will be back on track.
- Consistently inform internal stakeholders of significant events that affect the operational and or financial performance of the project.
- Ensure Construction teams are fully aligned and exceeding client targets and business plans.
- Drive improvements in service delivery procedures and processes to maintain consistency and quality.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant management experience in DAS and Telecommunications Construction
- Expert level understanding of DAS telecommunications construction and related services
- Comprehensive understanding of contract scope and requirements for pro-active reactions to projects processes
- Exceptional ability to analyze data and utilize it to make sound business decision
- Extensive problem solving skills using diplomacy, collaboration and emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrate communication skills with a high level of persuasion through effective presentations
- Proven ability to work within a dynamic team setting and provide role model leadership to workforce
- Proven success in leading high performance teams and being a strong team player