DAS Construction Manager/Supervisor
437 Middle Grove Road Middle Grove, NY 12850
BroadStaff is happy to represent our client, a wireless systems integrator, on a 6 month contract to hire opportunity in the Albany/NYC market.
We are seeking a Construction Supervisor who has experience with large venue DAS Installs. This will include but is not limited to the supervision and construction management of mounting antennas, installing conduit, running, pulling and terminating fiber and coax. The projects calls for candidates with a great personality who are humble, hard-working and excited about wireless technology!
- Full installation of various DAS Systems including Head End Room Installation
- JMA or other OEM " Connectorize"
- Running Cable, Coax and Jumpers
- Fiber installation (Splice and Test a plus)
- Installing BTS equipment (Ericsson, Nokia, etc)
- Basic testing including PIM, Line Sweep and fiber
- Working with Duplexers and Diplexers
- Install Power DC plant and Power DC breaker
- Test and Turn up/Racking and Stacking
- Commissioning, optimizing, and troubleshooting DAS.
- Demonstrate use and knowledge of NFPA and IFC code requirements.
- Develop estimates, quotes, and proposals for new and existing sites.
- Manage Project time-lines, deliverables, and budgets.
- Bachelors in Engineering Preferred; relative work experience accepted.
- 2-3 years DAS Installation experience
- 2-3 years RF testing including: Anritsu PIM and Line Sweep, Corning and EXFO OTDR Fiber Testing
- Experience with multiple DAS OEM' s (Mobile Access, CommScope, SOLiD, JMA/Teko, etc) highly desired
- Familiarity with iBwave Software, Link Budgets and Excel; Experience with Construction Management ERP Solutions; Timerbline, Sage, and/or Computerease.
- Knowledge of Public Safety, Trunking, 1-2 Way Radio.
- Ability to travel 5 days a week / 100% of the time.