DAS Construction Manager
Louisville, KY 40018
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client who is focused on the engineering and installation of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and Small Cell related RF and head-end equipment. As a Wireless Engineering & Consulting company, they provide analysis, design, construction, activation and integration services for the wireless communications industry. They are looking to place a DAS Construction Manager to complete multiple large venue and InBuilding projects. This position had the potential convert to a full time position after proven record of successful performance.
BroadStaff is seeking an experienced DAS Construction Manager with experience in fiber-based DAS to manager in-building distributed antenna system (DAS) installations for large venue, hotels and MDU' s. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of the site build, overseeing the subs building the systems and reporting up to a PM. They will also handle reporting and make sure the project is running on time and in a safe environment.
- Manage high-capacity enterprise and venue DAS systems
- Onsite during construction with oversight of all DAS Construction from Antenna to Head Room completing in progress checks, punch walks and construction closeout.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Project Management, Engineering, Construction teams to successfully and efficiently deploy wireless equipment.
- Oversight of on-site Constructions teams including sub-contractors as needed.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and iBwave designs
- Manage and Maintain Project Budget
- Communicate project milestones and address issues as they arise with Project Manager
- Some hands-on work with cable, coax and fiber as well as hands on testing with multiple RF Testing tools.
- Some face to face interaction with on-site stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel extensively through the SE with immediate project work throughout FL for the year; Per-diem provided
- Minimum 3 years in DAS construction management in the telecom industry
- Extensive experience in wireless and cellular industries with the ability to ensure high quality and safety standards.
- Experience with OEM builds projects with a focus on CommScope
- Strong time management and wireless construction quality and safety experience.
- Willingness to learn new skills, software, and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in MS Office products.