9331 E Fowler Ave Tampa, FL
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, one of the largest Fiber/Neutral Host provider in the industry today. This is a 3 month contract working in the large venue DAS Construction space in a leadership role. Predominantly regular hours, but there may need to be some flexibility on hours based on venue requirements.
We are seeking a talented Construction Manager who has extensive experience with Enterprise/Venue DAS Installs. The candidate will be responsible for managing large DAS projects, leading a team and meeting with clients in order to ensure successful completion of projects. Our client values hard working, independent and humble working professionals.
- Manage high-capacity venue DAS systems
- Be on-site during construction including: installation supervision, in progress site visits, punch walks and construction closeout.
- Directly lead DAS Construction crew and sub-contractors.
- Ability to read and understand Construction drawings.
- Manage and Maintain Project Budget
- Communicate project milestones and address issues as they arise
- Some hands-on work with cable, coax and fiber as well as hands on use of testing with multiple RF Testing tools.
- 3+ years experience construction management experience
- Must be on-site daily
- Experience managing large In Venue DAS Installs
- OEM Experience: Corning
- Hands on experience with Anritsu PIM, Line Sweep and other RF propagation and testing,
- Ability to read and review iBwave design documentation
- Professionalism, Customer Facing
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects while on the road.
- Successful completion of Background Check and Drug Test will be required.