2610 Wycliff Road Charlotte, NC 27607
The DAS Construction Manager will be responsible for managing installations of DAS facilities in public venues, Small Cell, Rooftop and Utility/Light Pole Sites as well as . The ideal candidate will have the ability to coordinate with subcontractors, RF engineering, engineering, and client network operations teams.
- Assisting on site walks to determine price proposals
- Qualify and coordinating the activities of Dewberry construction subcontractors
- Manage the schedules for construction activities
- Inspect the quality of construction of internal and external work to meet or exceed customer requirements
- Manage and monitor project schedules.
- Manage job site safety and safety practices to meet OSHA, federal, state, local and company safety requirements
- Ability to manage projects independently while prioritizing work assignments and multi-tasking in a fast paced, multi-site environment.
- BS in Construction Management Program, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 2 – 4 years experience with expanded levels of responsibility.
- Experience managing construction associated with distributed antenna systems, macro sites, fiber installation, small cell systems, wireless macro site upgrades preferred.
- Experience managing Verizon and AT&T installations a plus.
- OSHA -10 hour course training preferred.