Construction Project Manager
Technical location; Brazoria TX Houston, TX 77422
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a telecom construction company handling Tower, Civil, Electrical, DAS and Small Cell Projects throughout the East coast on their direct hire, full time Construction Project Manager local to the Houston market with less than 25% travel throughout TX.
What' s in it For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- *Robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision packages available with company contribution based on plan chosen.
- HSA, Life Insurance are available
- Paid Vacation Plan
- Vehicle Reimbursement Program or Company Vehicle
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture; frequent company team building events
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
**Benefits eligibility begins on the 1st day of the month following 60 days of employment
Why is the Job For Me?
Are you looking for a company who you can grow with and help be part of a business expansion working with a high level of dedication and putting in the work? Do you come from a position of being responsible for the overall management of multiple projects in various stages to get them to completion, leading internal teams, investing in their safety and training while managing to project budgets and interacting with multiple levels internally and externally? Then this position is for you!
- Plans, directs, coordinates, monitors and controls overall activities with the deployment, execution and closeout of a variety of fiber optic projects to include RUS Telecommunication, fiber to the cellsite (FTTCS), fiber to the building (FTTB), fiber to the home (FTTH), backhaul, backbone, and metro fiber ring build-outs in rural, residential, and metropolitan areas
- Responsible for all safety, schedule and quality issues relating to construction.
- Track progress of the project and report progress to the Sr Director in a clean and understandable format.
- Ability to develop and grow a region in relation to clients and project work on a year-over-year basis.
- Manage client relations via relationship building and brand awareness as well as developing additional client relationships within the territory through bid work and negotiated work.
- Directing and managing construction activities for a utilities construction contractor company with role specific to the state of Texas.
- Responsible for all aspects of regional results through the successful leadership of operational supervisors and subcontractors.
- Development of internal team to support $5M+ in annual revenue and expand footprint further into the state of Texas while maintaining budget targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key personnel affiliated with utility services such as telecommunications, natural gas, electrical, and right of way services.
- Review and analysis of current business market and develop an approved strategic plan to grow state over a three year span.
- Communicate internally and externally the technical aspects of the project in a clear and concise way.
- Engage with the customer/client, and establish a cohesive relationship
- Listen to customer’ s needs, and propose solutions to help resolve their issues.
- Provide transparency and diligence with central office operations such as contracts, payroll and administration.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering or Construction management preferred.
- 5+ years of previous telecommunications construction experience and data networking.
- Familiar with all facets of OSP management, including budgeting, quoting, construction and deliver
- Excellent managerial/administrative/analytical skills.
- Experience in scheduling projects, cost engineering, budgeting and forecasting costs, reporting project status and costs, procurement and experience in negotiating with subcontractors and material vendors